> Internal Server Error
> Galaxy was unable to sucessfully complete your request

> Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>> app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
> Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>> return self.application(environ, start_response)
> Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>> return self.application(environ, start_response)
> Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>> return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
> Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>> body = method( trans, **kwargs )
> Module galaxy.web.framework:98 in decorator
>>> return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )
>

> Do you have an idea what causes this error?

There are sporadic reports of this issue, but I haven't been able to reproduce
it. My best guess is that it's due to trying to use the custom build before
Galaxy has finished creating it. To ensure that the custom build is ready for
use, make sure to wait for Galaxy to show the number of chromosomes rather than
'?' on the custom builds page.

> Is there a way to purge the dbkeys database?

Does deleting the custom build work? If not, you can remove a user's custom
dbkeys from the database using this SQL command:

delete from user_preference where user_id=(select id from galaxy_user where
email='<user_email>') and name='dbkeys';

Best,
J.