James,

Has there been any more talk about this? I'd be willing to work in my reference
implementation into central as a pull request, but I don't want to do that
unless there is an agreed upon roadmap or something.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Michael E. Cotterell

Ph.D. Student in Computer Science, University of Georgia
Instructor of Record, Graduate RA & TA, University of Georgia
Department Liaison, CS Graduate Student Association, University of Georgia
mepcotter...@gmail.com (mailto:mepcotter...@gmail.com)
mepc...@uga.edu (mailto:mepc...@uga.edu)
m...@cs.uga.edu (mailto:m...@cs.uga.edu)
http://michaelcotterell.com/