Hey guys,

we installed and used a tool of the mothur_toolsuite  in our local galaxy
instance named "get.otulist", but if we want to integrate it into a workflow
(extract from history) we get the following error for the next step:

"Error due to input mapping of 'Join two datasets' in
'__new_primary_file_logfile|0.03.otu__'. A common cause of this is conditional
outputs that cannot be determined until runtime, please review your workflow."

In the workflow editor only the *.html file is displayed as output but not the
tabular file which is generated by the tool normally.
There should be an output (tabular) which we want to join with another one, but
this doesn't work in the workflow.

Can somebody give me a hint for this?

Greetings, Thomas