I am trying to get repository updates for the ncbi_blast_plus tool which is
making following request to the
toolshed<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/check_for_updates?galaxy_url=http://galaxydev.uabgrid.uab.edu/&name=ncbi_blast_plus&owner=devteam&changeset_revision=d375502056f1>
 site:

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/check_for_updates?galaxy_url=http://galaxydev.uabgrid.uab.edu/&name=ncbi_blast_plus&owner=devteam&changeset_revision=d375502056f1

This request is coming back with following response with
latest_changeset_revision  same as changeset_revision.

http://localhost:5000/admin_toolshed/update_to_changeset_revision?tool_shed_url=http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/&name=ncbi_blast_plus&owner=devteam&changeset_revision=d375502056f1&latest_changeset_revision=d375502056f1&latest_ctx_rev=0

This results in following message in the browser: "The installed repository
named 'ncbi_blast_plus' is current,  there are no updates available.".

The latest ncbi_blast_plus changeset revision in the toolshed is
"9dabbfd73c8a", so I am not sure why above update request is coming back with
d375502056f1 revision.

Any clues on what might be wrong here? Appreciate any further debugging steps.

Shantanu