Hi Greg,

I tried to extend my old list [1] but I'm not allowed to edit it. Maybe
you can add the following items to it.

This time I collected a few items that are relevant for the Galaxy site
of the Tool Shed ( When the user is installing via webinterface )

- offer an upgrade option, I think normally you are interested in new
versions. At least an information about a new version should be
displayed during the update. Or next to the revision number (e.g two new
versions available)
- distinguish more between update and upgrade
- group different revisions of the same repository together
- indicate if a revision is the latest revision available
- a own category for workflows? Or the ability to tag a repository as
workflow?
- group the installed tools in categories

Overall it looks really nice currently and I'm somehow enjoying
installing and testing tools :)

Thanks,
Bjoern

[1]