Glad to hear blend4j is working well, annoyed to here it is not
streaming files out by default.

Based on your ideas I started some work here, but it is not right. I
spent the last half an hour looking around Galaxy trying to figure out
why history creation via the API was broken, not realizing it was
because I called setChunkedEncodingSize on the client.

https://github.com/jmchilton/blend4j/commit/22608de210f805fc192c86a836ea55c7ae1efccf

I have created an issue in github for this:

https://github.com/jmchilton/blend4j/issues/5

Feel free to try to hack on this some more, it might actually take
some non-trivial refactoring to get
client.setChunkedEncodingSize(CHUNKED_ENCODING_SIZE); to be set
conditionally somehow. Right now all requests are sharing the same
underlying client object.

I will try to work on this more as I have time.

-John