Okay.
So 'binary' and 'python-module' module are currently just treated differently from 'package' in this context because they are kind of not in use? But isn't it then a good idea to also include these type tags into the dependency management system by generally changing this line to:

if requirement.type in [ 'package', 'set_environment', 'binary', 'python-module']

or just kick out the whole if clause?

Phil

Quoting Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>:

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Hans-philipp Brachvogel