Howdy,

I know this has been discussed before, but I can not find the email
threads on this...but what was the status on creating a galaxy admin /
local install mailing list?

The Devel list is very chatty and while my filters do a good job, I
think it will be easier for others to find help on their own if it was
on a separate mailing list.... It would be easier to search and look
back at previous threads.

However, the added benefit of having the devel list is that we get
feedback from Galaxy Developers....

As the saying godes: Just food for thought,
-Adam

--
Adam Brenner
Computer Science, Undergraduate Student