On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

> The Biopython packages, however, are under a dedicated
> "biopython" account on the Galaxy Tool Shed to which
> currently Bjoern, Brad and I have access to:
>
> http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/biopython/
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/biopython/
>
> This packaging work was initially tracked in Bjoern's own GitHub
> repository, https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools/
>
> We (me, Brad and Bjoern) agreed that a Biopython owned
> repository would be more sensible in the long term, so I have
> created this and ported Bjoern's commits to it:
> https://github.com/biopython/galaxy_packages

Reviewing Bjoern's glimmer3 package I released I was
missing the <requirement> tag information in that
README, hopefully this is correct now?

https://github.com/biopython/galaxy_packages/commit/1d118ab296e9e4d432a913a2ad8d13c680c32a90
https://github.com/biopython/galaxy_packages/blob/1d118ab296e9e4d432a913a2ad8d13c680c32a90/README.rst

What I am unclear on is how version information needed
in the <requirement> is determined - must it be a perfect
match to the tool_dependencies.xml it points at?

i.e. matplotlib 1.2 versus 1.2.1, and scipy 0.12 versus 0.12.0

What happens when that gets updated (since the example
repository_dependencies.xml implicitly points at the latest
version of the tool at upload time)?