I've been knocking my head over this all afternoon and I was hoping to buy a
vowel, use a lifeline, whatever.

I'm trying to use the Ember JS  framework (which is very nice) for some
extensions.  It relies heavily on a REST model using the same method with all
of the HTTP forms including

Action  HTTP Verb       URL
Find    GET     /people/123
Find All        GET     /people
Update  PUT     /people/123  (with the HTTP payload packed with the JSON
content)
Create  POST    /people
Delete  DELETE  /people/123

How can I make an API function that responds to all five forms and what should
be in buildapp.py?

All of the code in Galaxy currently uses the kwd (keyword) parameter. But there
are no keywords here.

Confused,
Ted