Take a look at the histories controller (histories.py) for an example +
documentation on how Galaxy realizes a RESTful interface. In short, you'll want
to implement different methods for create, read, update, and delete. Kwds are
miscellaneous parameters included in a request that are not explicitly
specified in a method signature.

Good luck,
J.