Hi all,

So we use Galaxy to teach our bioinformatics courses and we have an install
of Galaxy in the Amazon cloud that we have customized with various tools.
However, we don't touch the Galaxy code base itself.  Recently, we've been
getting errors in creating and running workflows.  We are getting "locked
database" errors, sometimes the steps seem to run out of order, and
sometimes the entire workflow just hangs.  Also, the workflow editor seems
to be having issues, like it allows connections between outputs and inputs
of entirely different datatypes.  Has anyone seen any issues like this?

- Nik.

--
Nikhil Joshi
Bioinformatics Analyst/Programmer