Hi,

oh I see. Great! I would vote to include them in the main samtools
package and extend the help text a little bit, so that the search will
find it.

If you like you can add it to:
https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools/tree/master/orphan_tool_dependencies/package_samtools_0_1_19

I have granted jjohnson write permission to the IUC samtools account.

Thanks,
Bjoern