Hello!
I hope that everybody has a great day!
In a pre-assemble analysis step I want to perform a k-mer analysis of the
fastq-file to visualize the k-mer coverage distribution (too estimate genome
size, heterozygosity, repeats etc). This would preferably be done with
Jellyfish. Is there an existing wrapper for jellyfish or any similar k-mer
analysis software?
I have been searching the toolshed and with Google without any success.
I am farly new to Galaxy so any help/input would really be appreciated!
Thanks,
Johan Schedin