Il 2013-09-23 20:43 Curtis Hendrickson (Campus) ha scritto:
Dear Galaxy Team

I was upgrading our servers with the 8/12 release, and going over the
DevNotes [1].

I noted item "Pull Requets Merged #5: SAMtools indexes #188 [2]".

But the file created by the pull request didn't seem to exist.

After looking in bitbucket at the history, it looks like the pull
request was backed out [3] before the release.

Have I correctly understood the situation?

Dear Curtis,
unfortunately you're right, my pull request has been backed out before the latest release. It seems that the Galaxy Team intention is to first move SAMtools and cufflinks wrapper to the Tool Shed and then re-apply my changes.

There is a Trello card if you would like to monitor the progresses:

https://trello.com/c/GvypU9T7/1021-tools-migrate-sam-fa-indices-tools-to-the-tool-shed-and-reimplement-nicola-soranzo-s-enhancements-to-this-data-table

Nicola

Regards,

Curtis