Hello, we've set up a local Galaxy instance in our genotyping and next-gen
sequencing lab with local Apache LDAP (AD) integration, NFS mounts to a large
NAS, and cluster integration coming.  Do to the high volume of samples and
staff that will be using the system, I want to set up data libraries (without
copying to Galaxy).  This is obviously no problem the first time, however I was
wondering if there was a way to make a library, added from a system path, be
dynamic so that it would stay synchronized with the underlying file structure?

If a try dynamic library is not possible, is there a method for adding files to
an existing library via that same system path that would not duplicate all of
the original files in the data library?

I did some scouring of the list and found some old unanswered questions and
some things tangentially related topics, but I was unable to find a true answer
or solution to my problem.  Any information on how to do the tasks above or
other solutions to provide the same functionality would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nathan