Hi Joachim,

I don't think that is possible at the moment (its not a general problem,
but in this cycle it seems to be). Currently I can not install from the
test toolshed in my stable test branch. Because the tool shed is not
forward compatible (yet). I can be wrong, but if you get an error, that
is probably the reason. There is a trello card about forward
compatibility, somewhere.

Ciao,
Bjoern