Hello All,

I'm having the same issue with tabular data not displaying,but I'm afraid I'm
much newer to running a local galaxy instance.

Apparently switching to
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/src/a477486bf18eafdd14dd7ba1e91e17f1b05e8121/scripts/functional_tests.py?at=stable

but frankly I don't know how to do that. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my current branch information

changeset:   10421:a477486bf18e
branch:      stable
tag:         tip
user:        Nate Coraor <n...@bx.psu.edu>
date:        Thu Sep 26 11:02:58 2013 -0400
summary:     Bugfix for tool-to-destination mapping, tool ids are lowercased
but the mapping id was not lowercased.

changeset:   10411:c42567f43aa7
user:        greg
date:        Mon Aug 19 13:19:56 2013 -0400
summary:     Filter invalid objects when generating the list of
repository_dependencies objects that are associated with a tool shed repository
installed into Galaxy.

Cheers
Ian