You'll need to do two things:

(1) Install wigToBigWig and bedtools; see steps 2 and 3 here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Visualization%20Setup

(2) Update your datatypes_conf.xml file:

If you haven't made changes to your datatypes_conf.xml file, you can just copy
datatypes_conf.xml.sample to datatypes_conf.xml to get the needed converters.

If you've made changes to datatypes_conf.xml, you'll need to manually add the
needed converters. We recently transitioned all the *_to_summary_tree
converters to *_to_bigwig, so you'll want to remove the summary_tree converters
and replace them with the bigwig converters.

Let us know if you have any problems/questions.

Best,
J.