Hi everyone,

When trying to adapt the init script for debian machines (provided in
contrib/) I started playing with paster directly. I was trying to get
some sort of help or list of commands/params that can be passed but
instead I was presented with the following output:

$ python ./scripts/paster.py

Usage: ./scripts/paster.py COMMAND
Command 'help' not known (you may need to run setup.py egg_info)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripts/paster.py", line 33, in <module>
    serve.run()
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/util/pastescript/serve.py",
line 1049, in run
    invoke(command, command_name, options, args[1:])
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/util/pastescript/serve.py",
line 1055, in invoke
    exit_code = runner.run(args)
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/util/pastescript/serve.py",
line 367, in run
    commands = get_commands().items()
NameError: global name 'get_commands' is not defined

After inspection of the file, the get_commands function doesn't seem to
be defined nor imported.

I'm not sure how to proceed at this point.

Thanks,
Renato