Hi "ngsf...@hygenomics.com"

You ask four different questions. I strongly recommend you ask them in four different mails each with an appropriate subject line, next time.
This will make it much easier for the community to help you.
Also, copy paste the logs and don't use screenshots, as they will get lost in the reply.

On 10/14/2013 10:08 AM, ngsf...@hygenomics.com wrote:> hi,all:
>     1. when I started the galaxy daemon. In the paster.log has a
> warning.who can help me. url= http://code.google.com/p/sqlalchemy-migrate/

When you start galaxy a second time, do you still get the error?
Can you manually fetch the egg?

>      2. missing file.

It is just a warning: You don't provide the index files. Do you really need all those tools?

This page will probably help you:

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/NGS%20Local%20Setup

>      3.What should I do about it?

You don't provide an "job_conf.xml" file. It still works, as explained in the warning message. Altenatively, have a look at

~/galaxy_dist/job_conf.xml.sample_advanced
~/galaxy_dist/job_conf.xml.sample_basic

>      4.What should I do about it?

Again, just warnings. You need to investigate the individual tool xml files

Hope this helps

Regards, Hans-Rudolf