Hi, Jun.
The inbuilt parameter sanitizer can be controlled - see
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax#A.3Csanitizer.3E_tag_set

The <valid> sub-tag allows precise control and you can specify eg
string.printable if you want ANY printable character in your parameter

Here's an example from the Tool Factory:

 <param name="tool_name" type="text" value="My dynamic script"   label="New
tool ID and title for outputs" size="60"
         help="This will become the toolshed repository name so please
choose thoughtfully to avoid namespace clashes with$
        <sanitizer invalid_char="">
            <valid initial="string.letters,string.digits"/>
        </sanitizer>
    </param>

I hope this helps?