Hi all,

I have created a Data library and uploaded (linked) some fastq files.

After applying the bar code splitter tool, when I click on the output links
I can get the output on my browser. I also get them by copy pasting the
address in a new tab. But when I try the upload via URL by copy pasting the
address I get an empty output.

I haven't setup an ftp server neither I'm using and apache proxy. Could
this be the problem?

Bests,
Nikos