I am trying to upload  a bam file for my data analysis (size is about 9GB)
I am trying URL method to up load and getting error message, can you please
help me to sort out this problem. I am seeing following message
"An error occurred setting the metadata for this dataset. You may be able
to set it manually or retry auto-detection"

Thanks
Arshad

--
Muhammad Arshad Rafiq, PhD