Hello Bjoern,

The changeset to which your link refers is the change that allows anyone that
has write permission on a repository to reset all metadata on that repository
from the "Repository Actions" pop-up menu on the "View repository" page.
Previous to this change, this feature was restricted to the owner of the
repository.  I committed this changeset to the next-stble branch and merged it
into the central branch, so it is available in both.

I have just double-cheked using the central branch on my local development
repository, and this feature is working as expected.  For example, if I have a
repo owned by user test and only test has write permission on that repo, the
user test1 cannot reset all metadata on the repo.  However, if user test grants
write permission on the repo to user test1, then user test1 can immediately
reset all metadata on the repo.

Can you let me know what steps you are taking and the behavior you are seeing
that differs from this?

Thanks!

Greg Von Kuster