Hi all,
Recently I have updated our test galaxy server in order to check some new
features like user email activation using emails. I saw that in the admin page
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/UserAccounts . But I download the last
version and the conf values that are supose to be in the universe_wsgi.ini are
not present ( at least in the sample file).
Do you know if this is a future feature or there is anything I need to do for
testing it?
thanks everyone for your help

Jordi