It keeps doing posts, and I'm not seeing any new errors.

POST http://su2c-dev.ucsc.edu:8383/library_common/library_item_updates
200 OK
121ms

When I did a browser refresh, I got the following javascript error:     (I am
logged in)

Galaxy.currUser is undefined on Line 631 in history-panel.js

When I opened the data library where the bam file was copying, everything is
rendered ok.  It seems the browser refresh fixed things.

-Robert