Hi list,

I would need a memory refresher about tasked jobs. When testing some larger analyses on a local installation, I thought the local_task_queue_workers setting in universe_wsgi.ini would be the limiting factor for how many tasks can be executed at the same time. In our setup, it is currently set to 2. However, 5 tasks are run simultaneously, leading to memory problems.

Am I overlooking something that anyone knows of?

cheers,
jorrit boekel

--
Scientific programmer