Hello all,

Just a reminder that there is a GalaxyAdmins meetup on Wednesday November
20 (tomorrow) at 10am US Central time.  See
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Community/GalaxyAdmins/Meetups/2013_11_20

Nate Coraor will talk about the move of usegalaxy.org to TACC, and Srinivas
and myself will talk about followup to the GalaxyAdmins Birds-of-a-feather
session at GCC2013.

Take a look at these two draft implementations of action items from that
discussion:

   1. Galaxy Deployment
Pages<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Community/Deployments>
   2. Galaxy Log Pages <http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Community/Logs>

Please come prepared to discuss what you would like to see in these pages,
and make suggestions on how to make it easy to create these documents.

Finally, it takes a few minutes to connect to the meetup technology.
 Please give yourself 5 or 10 minutes in advance to connect.

Thanks,

Dave C