I pushed a copy of GATK2 from the testtoolshed to bitbucket:

   https://bitbucket.org/jjohnson/gatk2

The existing tool dependency no longer makes sense with the current licensing
and access policies by Broad.

Also, much of the duplication in the individual tool wrappers could be moved to
macros,
as Chilton did in the galaxy-central GATK:   tools/gatk/gatk_macros.xml

Thanks,

JJ