Hi,

I found that the GATK tools do not have the same requirement tag. For
example indel-realigner has version 1.4, realigner_target_creator has
version 1.3. Is that correct? What is the recent version that is
required for GATK?

Also realigner_target_creator uses the "gatk_picard_indexes" location
file, but under tool-data is only a gatk_sorted_picard_indexes.loc
file.

Are there any concrete plans for the GATK wrappers. Especially to update
to a newer version. Or is that not feasible because of this complicated
license policy and the phone-home option ...

I found the following trello card, but its a little bit outdated:
https://trello.com/c/IPkT2spd

Is anyone running a recent GATK version in Galaxy?

Thanks!
Bjoern