hello all,

      We have a transcript classification tool named CNCI, that published on
NAR August 6 2013, and the title of this article is "Utilizing sequence
intrinsic composition to classify protein-coding and long non-coding
transcripts". The source code is writen by python, and can be download at :
http://www.bioinfo.org/software/cnci/ .
     We would like to add CNCI to galaxy cloudman, and help more researchers in
transcriptome analysis community .
     If have any question please contact me!

Yours sincerely,