Hi eveybody,

Is there a way in the code of Galaxy, to force the users to use "link to files
without copying in Galaxy" by hiding the "copy files into Galaxy" option in the
interface, when they add datasets in their library? We want to avoid users to
click on "copy files into Galaxy" by mistake.

Thanks in advance to all

Mish

Hi everybody,

In my lab, after upgrading our Galaxy instance to the latest version, we have a
problem with displaying tabular files.

Any idea from where the problem can come?

Thanks in advance to all.

Mish