Hi,

if we want to include JAVA programs into Galaxy we are usually forced to
hardcode -Xmx4g -Xms3g or similar into the wrapper. Would it make sense
to have something like GALAXY_MEMORY, similar to GALAXY_SLOTS, to obtain
the maximum of allowed memory from the scheduler. With some cheetah
magic we would be able to create dynamic "-Xmx4g -Xms3g" entries.

Ciao,
Bjoern