Hi,

I was wondering, if anyone could point me to any resources and that allow the
user to interact with the view of the output of a tool in Galaxy. So for
example, I would like to load an image, draw a region of interest (ROI)
(probably via some js routine) and then store that information in a file,
generating an input in the History view. This input could then be used for
further analysis.

I guess Trackster does something like this, but I don't know if its routines
are generic enough to handle this type of interaction.

Thanks for any info!

Steve