Hi,

I hope this is relevant to the dev list but if it is not please let me know.

I was trying to estimate active users out of our registered users. I ended
counting users that had a job during the last month. How would you guys do
?

During this process I also wanted to see how we were doing in comparison to
other instance. I set up a simple survey and would greatly appreciate if
instance admin would take 2 min to complete it. I will publish results here
(or maybe to some more relevant place, let me know) at the end of the month.

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/CD6NN88

Regards,
Philip