I'm at a bit of a loss here, I've found that when I have a GFF file, it
offers to be visualized, but I cannot figure out how to visualize on a
Fasta file in my history.

I've done the following

1. GFF3 output file -> trackster
2. New viz
3. Build not listed -> click to add build from a fasta file (my genome)
4. Back to new viz, reference genome selected as the one I created.

Now I'm faced with this error:

Error: The requested genome file
(/home/galaxy/galaxy/tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/?.len) could not be
opened. Exiting!
sort: write failed: standard output: Broken pipe
sort: write error
Couldn't open /home/galaxy/galaxy/tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/?.len , No
such file or directory

Am I *only* able to viz. gff files on UCSC chromosomes?

It seems a bit obtuse when I have GFF data sets related to fasta phage
genomes that I'm working with, all of which were uploaded/generated in
galaxy.

Is there any (preferrably easy) way to accomplish this?

Cheers,
Eric

- --
Eric Rasche