Hi there,

I think there is an error with ClustalW. I uploaded a fasta file containing
two sequences of the luciferin gene from two different organisms. This
site: http://www.ch.embnet.org/software/ClustalW.html
works for the same files, but I would like to keep everything on galaxy
because I want to produce a workflow for a page I am creating with a
project partner.
The error that comes up is : "clustalw2 not found", and the file is empty.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sheri Zada