This is quite awesome! Thanks for all the hard work Tim.

and downsides to the way Galaxy handles dependency fetching but I
think there should at least be an off switch. I thought that would be
easy, but it sounds like not:

>From Twitter this morning:

@jmchilton "@natefoo its great it "just works" for development and
testing and desktop efforts. It just needs an off switch :)."

@natefoo "@jmchilton Agreed, although versions would still be a problem then."

Nonetheless, I have created a Trello card for this.

https://trello.com/c/lthRjVZq

-John