Hello,
I want to know how to use Galaxy API(the path is /galaxy-dist/scripts/api). I
follow the README but get errors. For instance, I have generated my_key and use
this script:
    ./display.py my_key http://localhost:4096/api/libraries
I get an error:
    <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>
I do not know how it happened. Please tell me how to fix it. Thank you!

In addition, my main purpose is to manage the data library in another system.
Should I use the api such as library_create_library.py,
library_upload_from_import_dir.py and so on?