Hi,

I'm at the Florida State University HPC and setting up an a Galaxy server that
will be used to submit jobs to our HPC cluster.  I'm using apache as a proxy
for the Galaxy server and I'm in the process of setting up ldap authentication.

I had planned to mount our HPC file system (with user home directories) on the
Galaxy server so that users would have access to their data but I'm wondering
if I have the wrong idea about how Galaxy works and if there is a way to map
users to their home directories in Galaxy easily.

Thanks for any pointers.

Donny Shrum