To Whom It May Concern:

Yesterday, I successfully registered to the Galaxy from my home computer using
my:  andrea.szend...@nhs.net<mailto:andrea.szend...@nhs.net> email.
Today, I tried to logon again from my work computer and it did not recognize my
password so I tried to reset it and to send my new password to the same email
but no email came (I have even checked my junk box). I have tried to reset it
several times without any success.

Could you please help me?

Many thanks,
Andrea

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere