From: Burdett, Neil (CCI, Herston - RBWH)
Sent: Friday, 10 January 2014 3:27 PM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: RE: how to stop extra html file inserted into download zip

Sorry I should have provided more detail. After I have executed my tool, I
write the html into the dataset_'id'.dat file listing all the output files
which I store in extra_files_path (named as dataset_id_files in the database).
Thus when I do a download I only want the files stored in "dataset_id_files"
downloaded I don't want/need dataset_'id'.dat, too. Can I stop dataset_id.dat
from being included in the zip file?

I was thinking I may need to change "act_on_multiple_datasets" in
~./lib/galaxy/webapps/galaxy/controllers/library_common.py . However, it
doesn't seem that this function is called when you click on the download icon
on the "history" panel.

Thanks
Neil