On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:45 AM,  <neil.burd...@csiro.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I have a tool that works well. However, when I download the results, the
> results are zipped up but included into the zip file is the *.html file
> (with the same name as the tool output) do you know how I can stop this from
> being zipped up?
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

Hi Neil,

Are you defining a custom composite datatype? If so, you can now
override this behaviour in the Python class defining the datatype.
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/44acfec11d87f2efc38bccb2b3333e86b9d96667
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.galaxy.devel/13419