Hello galaxy team,
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your assistance with my
galaxy installation with apache proxy.
It works very well.
Secondly, I would like your help with creating users, groups, roles and
permissions that would allow me to:
1. differentiate a student from a teacher
2. differentiate a student in course A or in course B
3. teachers having read access to students' work
4. teachers sharing with students
Right now, I just have created users. There is no group or roles or permissions
On another note, how can I disable the account of one specific user or a whole
Cordialement / Regards,
System Administrator (Linux)
Direction Générale des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
* Bur. : 1-514-343-6111 poste 16568
Université de Montréal
PAVILLON ROGER-GAUDRY, bureau X-218
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: