Hello galaxy team,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your assistance with my
galaxy installation with apache proxy.
It works very well.

Secondly, I would like your help with creating users, groups, roles and
permissions that would allow me to:

1.       differentiate a student from a teacher

2.       differentiate a student in course A or in course B

3.       teachers having read access to students' work

4.       teachers sharing with students
Right now, I just have created users. There is no group or roles or permissions
or datasets.

On another note, how can I disable the account of one specific user or a whole
group ?

Cordialement / Regards,

Edgar Fernandez
System Administrator (Linux)
Direction Générale des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
*  Bur. : 1-514-343-6111 poste 16568

Université de Montréal
PAVILLON ROGER-GAUDRY, bureau X-218