Hi

I am sorry for hijacking someone else's thread:

3.       teachers having read access to students’ work

This one is why I would give the teachers admin access - I think they
could impersonate the students to access their work (set
allow_user_impersonation = True in universe_wsgi.ini). It would mean
that every teacher would have full access to every students work - if
this is a problem you might want to consider standing up a Galaxy
instance per class - there is some up front overhead with this - but
it would make cleaning things up really easy.

"allow_user_impersonation" does not work when using external authentication. Are there any fixes for this in progress?

If not shall I create a Trello card?

Regards, Hans-Rudolf