From: Burdett, Neil (CCI, Herston - RBWH)
Sent: Friday, 17 January 2014 4:36 PM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Can't view file_name in histories via API unless admin?

Hi,
    it seems that the entry "file_name:" does not appear when running the
command

/home/galaxy/milxcloud/scripts/api/display.py <api_key>
http://barium-rbh:9100/extras/api/histories/ebfb8f50c6abde6d/contents/4a56addbcc836c23

unless you are stated as as admin user in the "universe_wsgi.ini"
i.e.
admin_users = t...@test.com,te...@test.com<mailto:t...@test.com,te...@test.com>

is this known?

Is there anyway to get around this as we don't want all users to be admin,
however, they need access to this field.

Note that you can't use an admin's <api_key> as you'll get the error
"Error in history API at listing dataset: History is not owned by the current
user"

Thanks
Neil