From: Charles Girardot [charles.girar...@embl.de]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 6:31 PM
To: Burdett, Neil (CCI, Herston - RBWH)
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Can't view file_name in histories via API unless
admin?

Hi Neil,

sorry, this is not an answer to your post, I hope you won t mind me stepping in
your thread this way.
Your message kept my attention because of your note: I am surprised by the
error message you report when trying to use an admin API key.

How does galaxy know the user who is making the call?

Sorry if I am missing the obvious

bw

Charles