Just to follow up on this - you will want to explicitly check
dataset.external_filename in your database for any hard coded paths that
may have changed.

Also - all tool shed installed tools including migrated tools are creating
tool dependency files (env.sh) in tool_dependency_dir that contain hard
coded paths. These will all need to be updated.

I imagine some tools will no longer work after migration - for instance
anything installed with virtualenv :(. These will likely need to be
reinstalled. I wish I could say I thought that was going to be an easy
process.

Good luck.

-John