Hello,
First..I love the Galaxy Reports tool...thanks so much for this.

I did however come across an error when trying to few the Registered Users
per month link. It would be really nice to have this working :)

Thanks in advance,
Liisa

Module paste.exceptions.errormiddleware:144 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.lint:170 in lint_app
>>  iterator = application(environ, start_response_wrapper)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.reports.controllers.users:29 in
registered_users_per_month
>>  for row in q.execute():
Module sqlalchemy.sql.expression:2841 in execute
Module sqlalchemy.engine.base:2453 in _execute_clauseelement
Module sqlalchemy.engine.base:1584 in _execute_clauseelement
Module sqlalchemy.engine.base:1698 in _execute_context
Module sqlalchemy.engine.base:1691 in _execute_context
Module sqlalchemy.engine.default:331 in do_execute
Module MySQLdb.cursors:173 in execute
Module MySQLdb.connections:36 in defaulterrorhandler
OperationalError: (OperationalError) (1305, 'FUNCTION
galaxy_production.date_trunc does not exist') 'SELECT date_trunc(%s,
date(galaxy_user.create_time)) AS date, count(galaxy_user.id) AS num_users
\nFROM galaxy_user GROUP BY date_trunc(%s, date(galaxy_user.create_time))
ORDER BY date DESC' ('month', 'month')